Monday, December 6, 2010

BC: Day 6

Twenty of my favorite things...


1. My three sweet boys; Lincoln, Daniel, and Greyson



2.My husband; Brandon


3. Not feeling horribly fat in skinny jeans!


4. Target


5. Pay day!


6. Watching my boys PEACEFULLY play together


7. My phone dates with my sis in law, Heather


8. Holidays with my family and Brandon's extended family


9. My momma's chocolate pie


10. Not having to cook dinner on Wednesday nights( We eat at church!)


11. Mashed potatoes from TGI Fridays


12. College football


13. Tv Show: Modern Family


14. My blackberry


15. Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream


16. High school football


17. The excitement of Christmas


18. Praise and Worship Music


19. Hanging out with my friend Carrie


20. Shopping with my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment