Friday, December 17, 2010

BC: Day 17

An art piece...

I grew up in Southwest Missouri....there's not a huge art scene here. With that being said, I've never been a big fan of art. I just don't get it. I guess as much as I always wanted to be a city girl, there's just too much country in me!
Last year, when I went to visit my dear friend Amber in San Antonio, TX, I had the opprotunity talk with her soon to be husband about art. Sean is a HUGE artsy smartsy guy. He grew up around it. His dad own an art gallery, Sean works at it, has art walks/shows at it, and they even had their wedding reception at it last year. So I was able to learn a little about art.
While it was interesting to learn about art... I'll stick to playdough and stick figures! But you can check out the link to Blue Star Art center here

No comments:

Post a Comment