Friday, December 24, 2010

BC: Day 24

Where I live- in detail what makes is special?...

I live in Southwest Missouri. There's not a whole lot to do in this area. We are three hours from St Louis, two and a half from Kansas City. I live about 30 minutes away from Branson, and just a rolls throw away from the famous Lambert's Cafe.

We live in the middle of the beautiful Ozark Mountains, with the always bustling traffic from Branson, the Grandaddy of Bass Pro Stores, and Lambert's. Some call us rednecks, but I don't think everyone here fits into that "stereotype". The scenery here is always beautiful, and life goes much slower here than in the big city.

I'd take the Ozarks any day over the 'big city'. I lived there for almost four years, and dreamed of the day I'd get to move back to my small little town!

No comments:

Post a Comment