Saturday, December 25, 2010

BC: Day 25

Guilty pleasure...

Eating sweets...as any woman's guilty pleasure should be! I was never a big sweets eater, until I was pregnant with the twins. Don't get me wrong, I loved to eat them, but I could control myself. I have always had a love affair with ice cream, especially when Cold Stone Creamery came into my life.
In my first trimester I ate relatively healthy. I knew that I was going to gain a ton of weight, but I tried to control myself. I didn't gain more than 3lbs in the beginning. Second trimester...completely different story. I couldn't control myslef on my sweets. I could have ate an entire package of Oreo's by myself in one sitting, if Brandon would have let me!
Sad to say after being pregnant for 18 month straight.... those bad sweet eating habits are harder to break than I thought. I crave sweets, especially late at night, and can still eat like I'm a pregnant woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment