Friday, December 3, 2010

BC: Day 2

My Definition of Success...



My definition of success would have to being happy in your circumstances. I know several people that have wonderful jobs, make tons of money, but are absolutely miserable. Then I know several people that have a good job, don't make tons of money and are truly happy. I would say that they people that are happy regardless of what their financial situation is are truly successful people. They have been able to find happiness in life, not making their life all about money. I hope that Brandon and I are able to keep ourselves focused on all of the happy things in our lives. We have a healthy family, a family that loves and supports us no matter what, and a always growing relationship with Jesus.
Silly or not, my simple definition of success would be happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment