Sunday, December 26, 2010

BC: Day 26

Your week in great detail...

This might be a LONG post...

I have great kids, in the fact that they let me sleep in. I guess they know that mommy requires a great amount of sleep! They normally wake up around 7:45-8:00 in the morning. They'll play in their rooms together or out in the living room for about 30 minutes. After that I wake up and make their breakfast, and while they are eating it, I run and hop in the shower. I wish that they would sit like the perfect angel's that I know they are, and eat. But they are little boys, so I get interrupted in the shower no less than times. It can be anything from wiping a bottom, settling an argument over toys, are answering the phone. Atleast they know to shut the door after every interruption...that way it stays warm! That's how every morning works out, except Sundays...

Mondays-
Get up and get ready, get breakfast ready, get laundry started &
Get all three boys ready and loaded in the car by 9:45
Take Daniel to "Big kid School" get him and the other two in the door by 10:00
Hang out in the car for an hour while he's in there learning until 11:00
Get home- get all three ou and in the house without the dogs running around like crazed
animals and get lunch started and served by 12:00
Eat until 1:00
Start picking up the toys through out the house, and pick up the boys rooms until
NAP TIME!!!!! at 2:00
Finish up some more laundry, sweep and mop the kitchen and dinning room, make up my bed, and clean up around the house, and repeatedly go into the twins room, and threaten them within an inch of their lives to go to sleep or ELSE! until 3:00
Continue cleaning and picking up around the house until Greyson wakes up or it's time to start dinner around 4:00
Cook dinner, hold a kid, make sure kids don't kill each other, or make sure that kids are awake, and call Brandon to see when he'll be home until 5:00
Eat dinner until 7:00ish
Clean up kitchen until 8:o or 8:15
Put kids to bed around 8:30
Finish putting kids to be around 9:00
Snuggle up on the couch with BRandon until about 10:30
THEN GO TO BED!

Tuesday
Starts out the same...
But no "big kid school"
after a quick lunch the twins go to preschool from 12:30 until 3:30,
inwhich time Greyson and I go to my parents house for him to nap and me to play on facebook.
3:30 pick up twins and head home,
feed the dogs, and either start fixing dinner or
Call Brandon to figure out what to do about dinner.
Then the rest of the evening is the same as MOnday... maybe a bath maybe not... just depends on my mood!

Wednesday
Similar to MOnday except:
We take Lincoln to "big kid school"
then lunch,
then cleaning,
then nap time,
then threatening of lives,
Then wake up get ready for church, rush out the door and go eat at church
Go teach a preschool class, send BRandon home with the kids while I go to choir until 8:30...
(on the first Wednesday of each month I stay late to help set up for the next days MOPS meeting, so I am there until 9ish)
THen go home and put the kids down

Thursday
Just like Tuesdays... Except
on the first Thursday of everymonth we have MOPs meeting.. so we have to be out the door by 8:10.... and are at MOPS until 11:30 then rush to get lunch....

Friday
Just like Monday minus the "big kid school"

Saturday
SLEEEPPPPPP!!!! Run errands or go out and do something fun as a family.

Sunday
Get up, get ready, get breakfast ready and get myself and the kids ready by 9:30
Be out the door by 9:30
Get to church and have kids dropped of by 9:45
In church until 12:15ish
Eat lunch either out with my parents, by ourselves or VERY rarely will I cook
get home and clean up breakfast stuff, clean up around the house,
get the boys down for a nap by 2 :00
get up and readyto be out the door by 5:00
go back to church from 5:15-7:30 for class
go get something to eat somewhere
go home and let the boys play and then put them down by 9:00

This is just a rough estimate of the day. There are days with errand running, or grocery shopping with all three boys, or the four of us getting out and doing something fun. There is a lot more play time in there than it looks. And big kid school is speech therapy for the twins, but that's a whole other post. Brandon sums it up best, for being a stay at home mom--- I am never home. I feel like I live on the road. The bad thing is , nothing is really close together for us. So I am actually on the road more than I am at any one particular place... other than Walmart or Church...
I am hoping that once these boys get into school, life will not consist of so much running....

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am worn out just from reading this post! You are an awesome woman and mother! I often loose my patience with one! I couldn't imagine living in your shoes for one day. I love and miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete