Sunday, December 12, 2010

BC: Day 12

Something you are OCD about...

Is it sad that I've had this one saved in the draft folder for a couple of days?! I have had to narrow the list down of things that I am OCD about! After having a conversation with my SIL, Heather, I've decided that I'm not OCD, I'm just particular about A LOT of things.... that helps me to feel better about the craziness in my life!

Here's part of the list:
The way the dishwasher is loaded
The way the decorative pillows are put on the bed
My teeth
The kitchen having to be cleaned up before eating(all the dishes that I've used to cook with are cleaned and usually put away. All though since moving and having a TINY kitchen for the past nine months, I have relaxed on this one!)
I used to be ABSOLUTELY CRAZY about the twins and their schedule... think Kate Gosselin (EEK!)
Ironing clothes- I iron just about everything that comes out of the dryer
In which bins toys go in the boys rooms

I know it might seem kinda crazy, kinda not to some. Heather could probably list tons more! I know Brandon could list millions of more things! Like I said it's not OCD, I'm just super particular about certain things!

1 comment:

  1. I find that being particular about some things helps me deal with the things I can't control at all:)

    ReplyDelete