Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer Pictures

I have never been good at having the boys pictures professionally taken. I have never religiously had monthly pictures done. I was lucky to have the twins taken at six weeks, and Greyson's newborn pictures and birth announcements were taken when the twins were turning one. Was I seriously supposed to haul all three kids to the mall with wardrobe changes and all just for some pictures? I think not! I have taken tons of pictures of them at home, and I like those better- for the most part!
When we moved back to Ozark, I made an appointment with Lauren. Lauren and I grew up together, and after becoming a newly wed, she decided to start a photography business. She does a great job, the boys loved her, and she has GREAT prices. Which to this mom, those three things are worth gold to me! I need to call and schedule to get our fall family pictures taken.... sad thing is.... this will be the first time all five of us have had a family picture taken. The last time was when I was seven months pregnant with Greyson! He looks at the picture hanging in the hall, and I have to explain that he was in my belly!

Hope you enjoy looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment