Monday, August 15, 2011

A New Toy

Back in July, our neighbors across the street were having a garage sale. I'm not a huge garage sale person,I wish I was, but I can't get up early enough to get any good deals. But I noticed that our neighbor had a stack of silver poles infront of their garage door. In my mind I immediately knew that they were getting rid of their trampoline. I have been 'mentioning' or nagging Brandon for the past year, that the boys really need a trampoline. But more importantly, I needed it to wear out three little boys!
I happened to be leaving to run errands while my neighbor was setting up her tables and pricing, so I rolled down the window and yelled, "can we buy that!?" It took us a couple of days to actually bring the trampoline over and set it up, but now we can barely keep the boys off of it. While I was a little hesitant to let them on it without me being around at first, I now treasure that hour break, that I get while they go out and jump! Dont' worry, I check on them constantly!!

<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
Dad checked out everything first.. and then Lincoln went to town jumping!

Greyson is a little more reserved on the "jumperline"

This is right up Daniel's alley.. he loves ALL things jumping and climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment