Monday, August 1, 2011

A Day on the Lake

Growing up in Southwest Missouri and having a best friend who's dad had a boat, I practically grew up on the lake. (okay, not really, but that's how it felt!) Anyway, the older I got the less I went to the lake. It makes me sad, and Brandon and I both agree that we want our kiddo's comfortable on the water and with boats.








Luckily, my best friend Carrie and her family came down for a week long vacation to SW Missouri, and invited us to spend a day on the lake with them. We didn't know how Daniel and Greyson would handle it, since they aren't super crazy about the water. But we did know that Lincoln would be in heaven.



Brian and Carrie rented a pontoon and a tube, so we were set for the day. Between our two families, we had four adults, one teenager and six kids under the age of six, and three loaded down coolers. We were a sight to see! We had a blast tubing, swimming, and just hanging out with our great friends. We can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment