Sunday, August 7, 2011

28 Weeks


Preggers update: I've only gained 8lbs, with one pound being during this past month.  Hopefully I can stay at a slow gaining pace... the more I gaine the more I have to lose! 

This week Brandon and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary.  I was so worn out we didn't do much.  Being preggers in the summer... is exhausting.  It might be even more exhausting having three little boys that are constantly wanting your attention!  We celebrated with a peaceful dinner at Nona's and took a walk around downtown Springfield.  We even stopped in at a local cupcake store and shared a oreo flavored cupcake.  It was so yummy.  Mom and dad had the boys over for the night, but we called it an early evening with a movie and popcorn in the basement, so that this momma could get in her comfy clothes!  It was a nice relaxing evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment