Friday, August 12, 2011

A Bunch of Boys

I think I've said it before...we have lots of boys in my extended family. Luckily, we have three cousins that live only ten minutes away that my boys get to play with. My mom decided that before all six boys headed back to school that she would have them over to play and spend the night. That's right all six boys. We started the afternoon off with lunch and playing at the church for a bit, and then all six boys headed back to our house for the afternoon to play. I love my cousins. They are such well behaved boys and are GREAT with my boys. So while I sent all the guys outside to jump on the trampoline and have nurf gun wars in the basement, I was able to pick up a little bit and work on a project for Harper's room.







Around dinner time, we loaded up and headed over to my parents house for bbq hotdogs and all the fixin's. It was actually a pretty gorgeous evening, so we all headed out side to watch the boys play ball, chase and play on the swingset. Brandon came over after getting in a quick work out at the gym, and then all the 'big boys' headed downstairs to watch the Chiefs preseason game.



Mom and I stayed up stairs and attempted to continue working on the project for Harper's room, but got frustrated and continually interuppted so..we quit! Brandon and I headed home around 9:30 and left all the boys watching a late movie!

As soon as we walked in the door, I went straight to bed. I was EXHAUSTED! I am so ready not to feel so tired all the time. Having three kids and being pregnant really wears you out! Thanks mom and dad for watching the boys, so this momma could sleep in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment