Saturday, April 2, 2011

Twins Again????

I have yet to have a dr's appointment, and am starting to get a little concerned! When I was pregnant with the twins, everything was completely different. I never really had morning sickness, but the smell of everything made me sick. I was always exhausted. I would get home from work and pretty much head straight to bed, where Brandon would bring me dinner. I would get so overheated in the shower no matter how hot or cold the water was, that I would start to pass out. I was anemic, so I was constantly craving steak or anything containing high amounts of iron. (Seriously, when I had the energy, we would go to Texas Roadhouse so I could eat an 8oz steak.)

So far in this pregnancy, I am having some of those same symptoms. I've passed out in the shower once, but have caught myself right before passing out several times. I could eat a cow by myself, and the smell of everything is making me sick. The only difference this time is, I am sick, sick, sick. I've had to pull over the car several times, and make mad dashes to the restroom. Morning sickness is something I've never dealt with, so this is all really weird.

With all the similarities, plus the fact that I am already to starting to show, and am already wearing maternity clothes, makes me wonder; is it twins again??? Last time, I knew it was twins. I just had that instinct before it was even a thought in my dr's mind. This time, I'm not so sure. I think I am just excited about being pregnant again, plus with every pregnancy apparently you start to show earlier and earlier. Plus maternity clothes are super comfy, so why wouldn't I wear them as long as I can?!



Guess I'll find out at my first dr's appointment on Monday April 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment