Sunday, April 24, 2011

13 Weeks

My friend Sara posted this pregnancy questionaire on her blog when she was expecting her first child. I thought that it would be a cool reminder to myself on how this pregnancy went. I was so overwhelmed with my first two, that I rarely took pictures and never wrote anything down, so I'm hoping to keep up this time!







How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain? 0lb

Maternity Clothes? I don't have to wear them, but opted to get some capri's since it's starting to get hot.



Stretch Marks? I've had twins, so I don't think any more could hurt me at this point!


Sleep? All I want to do is SLEEP! I'm so tired all of the time.

Best moment this week? Waking up to the boys talking to my belly!

Movement? None yet. I usually start feeling the baby around 17 weeks.

Food Cravings? steak. I could eat steak every day.

Labor Signs? NO!


What I'm looking forward to? Women of Joy weekend coming up- a weekend away with my mom!
This is a horrible picture of me, but I forgot to take one this week! This is from Women of Joy, and this shirt make me look huge!! I promise, I'm not that big!

No comments:

Post a Comment