Monday, April 11, 2011

Jaxson's Big Day





Well, my nephew finally decided he was ready to make his grand entrance into the world...and only 1 week late! On Sunday April 10, Sarah finally starting having regular contractions. After a few hours she decided to head in to the hospital to get checked out. She was finally starting to progress. She was one day shy of 41 weeks, and still hadn't made any progress. Her dr's original plan was to admit her on Sunday evening, and induce her first thing Monday morning, but Sarah and Jaxson had different plans!



After knowing that she really was in labor and everything was a "go", mom, dad, and myself headed to the hospital around 6:30 Sunday evening. After a VERY hard and trying physcial labor, her dr decided to do a c section sometime around 4:00 am Monday morning. I held out as long as I could to meet my nephew, but headed home around 3:45am! I was so diappointed that I missed out on seeing him, but headed up there Monday afternoon, so Sarah and Jax could rest.



Jaxson Edward arrived on Monday April 11 at 4:15ish am! Weighing in at 8lbs and 9oz! He is very healthy and is the spitting image of his daddy! We are so happy for Brad and Sarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment