Monday, March 28, 2011

Today is the day!

Although we signed the closing papers on Saturday, they weren't officially submitted and okayed until today. I cannot believe that we are finally homeowners! Closing on Saturday was actually more exciting and less stressful than a normal closing. Since my dad and our real estate agent are really good friends with our banker, we were able to go in first thing on Saturday to sign at the bank, instead of a title company, with Kent (our banker) instead of a closing agent. We were able to sit back joke around, and actually talk about things other than the finances.


I am VERY VERY VERY grateful for Kent . He bent over backwards to help us in anyway he could. I mean if I had a question at 9pm, I could text him or call his cell to get an immediate answer. I would definitely recommend Kent.

I meant to take a picture of us leaving the bank with our house keys, but got too excited to go and celebrate Greyson's birthday that I completely forgot! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment