Saturday, August 7, 2010

The BIG 5


Yesterday was a big day in our house. Brandon and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. Normally people would go on and on with how wonderful it's been. I'm not gonna lie folks; it's been hard. I'm not gonna say that I've loved every minute of it- because I haven't. But I do love my husband.. nobody can make me madder than Brandon Howard, but nobody can make me as happy as Brandon Howard.

Have we been through a lot in our short five years? YES!!! Will we go through so much more in our next 50+? You betcha! There is no one that I would have rather had by myside through the hard and happy time, other than my wonderful hubsand. There has never been a doubt in my mind that Brandon will do whatever it takes to take care of his family. I can honestly say that I am more in love with him today, than the day we married. Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!

We kept it simple this year. We were hoping to do a weekend away, but with three kids and our crazy schedules it just isn't that easy to do. Plus I am crazy and planning a garage sale in the morning. My parents kept the boys for the evening while we went to dinner. After wrestling them to get them in the car, we went home and I kept slaving away at garage sale. We are hoping to take a weekend getaway to Kansas City, but haven't set anything in stone yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment