Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

This year we headed to my parents house for the fourth. They hosted a yummy bbq for our family, and for my aunt, uncle and three cousins. We were hoping that my brother and his family would make it, but Sarah had to work and Jaxson was fussy all day, so they weren't able to come. My dad has been in a grilling mood lately, so we had ribs, pork chops, chicken, sausage, corn on the cob, baked potato's, salad, fresh fruit, chocolate cake and cheesecake! This pregnant woman pigged out!!


The boys had such a good time playing with their cousins. Unfortunately about 30 minutes after we went outside to start doing the kids fireworks, a horrible thunderstorm rolled up and sent us back inside. But luckily in those 30 minutes we had tons of fun. We headed inside and played games while the kids watched a movie. We tried to go back out and watch my parents neighbor, who probably set off $1000 worth of fireworks with the rain coming down.






















Brandon and I planned on going back over to my parents the following night, to finish setting off the little bit that we had purchased and watched some more neighbors set off their beautiful displays!






Round 2






No comments:

Post a Comment