Monday, May 31, 2010

MiMi's Birthday and Memorial Day

Today is another special day in our family. Today is my mom's birthday! This year we went over to Beth and Gordon's house- so the kiddos could play and mom wouldn't be stuck in the kitchen the whole time. Beth and Gordon were such great hosts. Ot was great, we just wish my sister in law, Sarah, could have been there. She had to work =( We had burgers, sausages, chips, beans, and desserts. After lunch, we headed outside to let the boys play, and do the slip and slide... they had a blast!
I didn't think to bring the boys trunks over- so we just let them play in their underwear. Thank goodness for being potty trained! They didn't really get how to go down the slide, so the bigger boys would push or pull them, but they didn't care;

Greyson is a watcher... this is how he spent most of the afternoon, until he learned that the water wouldn't hurt him! Then I couldn't get him in it quick enough.

Noah took time to show Grey how to use the teeter totter. He LOVED it.

( I know that for my dad's birthday I wrote something special at the bottom, don't worry I am going to do the same for my mom, just in a different post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment