Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girl Time!

Okay, so I should have written this post weeks...okay maybe months ago. As most of you know, Brandon's sister and her family live in Anchorage, Alaska. Normally you would think that since they live in Alaska we don't get to see them much, but I think in the two years they have lived there, we've seen them more than when they lived at Whiteman Air force Base in Sedalia! Seriously! Before they moved in January of 2008, they stayed a week with us, then came back in September for a week, then this past May Heather and the girls came for two weeks and a couple of times since!
Each time she comes Heather and I make a point to have some "us" time. Even if it is just an hour away to our favorite store Target! Anyway, when she was in in October Heather and Brandon went out for a little while and I got to spend quality time with my niece Brooke!

I've never really spent one on one time with a little girl! It was so much fun! Even though she was only ten months old.. we still had a good time. Girl talk, fixing her hair, eating and we even did a little late night online shopping! I decided to take some pictures of her chomping down on a graham cracker and water, but every time she saw the camera she would start posing! Here are a couple:

No comments:

Post a Comment