Tuesday, September 6, 2011

32 Weeks

I was a complete slacker and took no pictures this week.  I think I am still trying to get in the groove, since getting back from vacation.
Let's start with the survey though:!
how far along  32 weeks
total weight gain  12 lbs
maternity clothes  Everything I wear is maternity.  I try to mostly hang out in dresses or skirts... and I am loving wearing Brandon's shirts!  He is not loving it so much!
stretch marks  I have twins, so of course I have stretch marks.  YUCK.
sleep  It's progressively getting worse.  I'm tossing and turning during the night.  Hot flashes and sometimes having to go pee.  It's nice that the boys let me sleep in in the mornings... and by sleeping in, I mean Brandon starts a cartoon, and they wake me up when it's over.
best moment  I'll have to think on this
food cravings  Not craving too much.  I'm not saying that I'll turn food away, but I am really just wanting light weight foods.. I could eat a salad from Cheddars or McAlister's for every meal.
movement looking forward to  hmmm. I guess getting the nursery done

No comments:

Post a Comment