Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

GOOO SAINTS!!!


Since Brandon and I started dating we've always looked forward to Super Bowl Sunday. We used to make a ton of food and watch the Friends Seasons all day until the half time show of the game, but since living in St Louis, we've actually started watching the game. This year was especially exciting, since the New Orleans Saints made it to the Super Bowl for the First TIME! My whole family is from Louisiana, so even though I might not be the biggest Saints fan (I was born and raised a Dallas Cowboys fan who married a die hard St Louis Rams fan), I still have to route for the home team.



We dressed the boys up in their LSU Tiger shirts and taught them to say GOOO SAINTS! It sounded more like "Go AINT'S!!!! So we all pigged out on Rotel, little smookies, brownies and cookies and watched the great nail bitter of a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment