Saturday, March 27, 2010

Greyson Turns 2

Yesterday was a crazy day in the Howard house. My not so little baby turned 2! I can't belive Greyson is already 2. Man how time flies! It seems like just yesterday I was walking around St John's Hospital trying to get him to come out! My delivery with Greyson is one for the books! More about that later though....



Brandon and I usually try to alternate where we have the boys birthday parties, so that my family isn't always having to drive to St Louis. So this year we had agreed early on that it would be in Ozark, so that if my brother and sister in law would come they wouldn't have to miss work and my cousins wouldn't have to miss school. (We don't do big birthday parties yet... just family)




Anyway, it worked out perfectly because right after making this decision we found out that my Aunt Beth was going to be honored by the women at her church earlier in the morning, as a complete suprise to her! Since we moved to my parents house earlier this month everything was falling into place. My two aunts and two cousins even came up from Louisiana! Beth had no idea and every one would get to celebrate two special people.




Greyson loves The Backyardigans- we call them Pablo and Tasha at our house. So it was an easy decision to make; it would be Backyardigans Galore!




Lincoln thought he needed to help blow out the candle

Opening the cool water table from Grandma and Papa


Wanting to eat his cake so badly!



Is this not the coolest cake you've ever seen! It was so yummy!


We've made a Howard Family decision that after any birthday party we have in Ozark, we have to have Nakato's for dinner. Brandon, the boys, and Brandon's parent's were super lucky on this day though, not only did we eat Nakato's for dinner, but they had Lambert's for lunch! They were stuffed to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment